KACE Annual Conference
The Conference provides members with many benefits:
- Network and socialize with colleagues
- Learn from inspiring keynote speakers
- Attend stimulating workshops
- Enhance leadership skills by getting involved
- Win door prizes
- Enjoy great food & have fun!
Since KACE is comprised of members from Kansas and Missouri, the locations for the conference rotate each year:
- Odd Years: Kansas City Metro Area
- Even Years: Topeka or Wichita, Kansas
The next KACE conference will be held - More Details Registration Closed
November 7-9, 2012 at
Capitol Plaza Hotel, Topeka, KS.
If you are a vendor and would like to market your products and/or services and network with our membership, we encourage you to consider attending and/or sponsoring our annual conference. For sponsorship opportunities click here, or for more information on this marketing opportunity, please contact our conference planning chair, LeAnn Cunningham at Lcunningham06@jccc.edu.
Thank you 2012 Sponsors!
The Kansas Association of College and Employers is made up of employers and career services personnel who work with college relations, recruitment, cooperative education, internships, and career planning and development.
If you are a representative of one of the following groups, you should consider joining KACE:
- Private industry
- Public agencies
- School districts
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Career Services offices