Benefits of Joining KACE
- Network and improve your professional development through the annual conference and workshops.
- Strengthen your college-employer relationships and enhance connections with student organizations, student leaders and faculty.
- Increase diversity recruitment and locate degree-specific candidates through a cost-effective means.
- Access a web-based calendar of all college and university-sponsored career fairs and interview days.
- View an online membership roster with current contact information.
- Share recruiting tips, best practices, and news with other members through the association newsletter.
- Announce your organization's job vacancies through the association listserve.
- Enhance professional leadership skills by participating on various committees.
The Kansas Association of College and Employers is made up of employers and career services personnel who work with college relations, recruitment, cooperative education, internships, and career planning and development.
The cost of membership is minimal:
$25 for College Membership
$40 for Employer Membership
If you are a representative of one of the following groups, you should consider joining KACE:
- Private industry
- Public agencies
- School districts
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Career Services offices